Why KONGDY Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets?

I hate mosquitoes! I was outside and a mosquito bit me. I quickly thought about this product. The band had cool feel to it. The smell was not too overpowering I put the little plastic thing in the tiny hole. I seemed like a snug fit, and it stays put. I can re-open and close it a few times; however, be careful you can make the hole too large and it wont connect. I had to ask for help I could not do it on my own. 


I figured out if you connect them before you put it around your wrist. That works, I did not get bitten from a single mosquito. My husband did. I really hoped this would work and it did. i did some yard word and put on gloves. I took the band from around my wrist and put it in my belt loop. Works great. The next day with the same band I was able to stay outside after dusk, I watered my garden for 30 minutes. This time my husband had one on. Not one bite. Love this. I had a party over the weekend and they loved them.

  Why KONGDY Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets?

GREAT FIT - Fit easily on your wrist or your ankle

NATURAL - All natural mosquito repellent with pure essential oils

SAFE - Deet free and safe for children

LONG LIFE - Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets offer protection for up to 240h hours. When not wearing keep in the resealable bag provided. These quality microfiber bands are highly porous and so hold the natural oils. Avoid silicone or plastic bands as they are not porous. 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Online sales of Chinese pain patches

Kangdi is a fever reduce cooling patch factory.

What are the principles the detox foot patch?